• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP2009 the H1N1's most exciting hit

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
The timing is just ripe, 9 August is precise time for deadly H1N1 to be spreading in Singapore. NDP2009 will be the greatest Mother Of All Influenza hit. There will be insufficient place in Singapore to quarantine the size of the crowd. There will be insufficient medical resources to cover.

NDP2009 should be canceled.

Otherwise they should print SG flag on mask for everyone to wear, and then stick thermometers in everyone asshole, to match as well as sing Malulah Singapura.

:biggrin::p

Uniquely Singapore again.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
God had already given the official answer to Singaporeans very clearly. Why did the PAP LIGHTNING STRUCK MERLION?

Wait, your English is wrong, allow me to correct you first. It should be "Why did the lightning strike the Merlion?"

And literally there's no such thing as "PAP lightning" except on the party logo.

Now I'd answer you question. That was just an accident.

Okay now smile, relax and take it easy. People who are always hot-tempered and angry are more prone to having lots of health problems and would look more mature than they already are, understand?

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a fuck about English at all.

Heaven & all gods showed clearly that Singapore is doomed under PAP. Destruction is inevitable. Nothing is speared even the stupid Merlion Shit.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile::smile::smile: