• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP 09 is on this sunday and i am not going overseas because

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THE COMMUNITY SHIELD 09 IS ON THIS SUNDAY! AS IF I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE EXPENSIVE CIRCUS LIVE FROM MARINA BAY :oIo:

START OF EPL! Woohooo!!!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend ask me, so this NDP what is new. I reply him "The Parade Commander lo, what esle".

SAF what, what you expect?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
So question is on the street when they sound the alarm to take the pledge, will you? For me i can't give two damn shit..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend ask me, so this NDP what is new. I reply him "The Parade Commander lo, what esle".

I am very angry about your above statement. Beside the Parade Commander, every year the goodie bag also contains different freebies for YAO GUIs who pack the National Stadium like sardines hor!!! :mad:

608412917_eDi8j-L.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest they do away with those boring parades in future.

Next time should just ask residents to take their pledge at their community centres in front of their MPs. Each resident who got the pledge right will receive $200 cash. Like that everyone will look forward to National Day. No more queing for tickets and can use the $200 to buy beer and titbits for EPL!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why waste so much money every year to do NDP.

yet you see a stadium full of people supporting a foreign football team against own team.

they should just do it every 10 years.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

And also the Arti firing on floating platform. Machiam like damn exciting....:rolleyes:

Get PM to sing "Mee Siam Mai Hum: lah....:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
And also the Arti firing on floating platform. Machiam like damn exciting....:rolleyes:

Get PM to sing "Mee Siam Mai Hum: lah....:biggrin:

Hahaha... was tickled by that too. Wah, first time from floating pontoon, BIG deal.

Next year, fire from HDB pigeon holes.. Wah! :eek::biggrin:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why none of the active or low key reservists been offered the NDP tickets? guess these reservists still letters every year with the sentence: "disciplinary action will be taken against non-compliance" ? Why not two or four tickets to them whom deserve the most for the NDP?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contracts to supply rubbish useless items awarded to PAP cronies !

Poor fark citizens yao guis. Look at all the sponsors all GLCs !