• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Day Rally no handouts to losers like me?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only will be getting some of it.
For Gst voucher, even I'm paying gst and unemployed, I still cannot get as gong kum pap assess salary based on 2022 as if those salary I earned can last until now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter how much the thieves give you when it will eventually be taken from you manyfold?

Always expect a little extra 'generosity' when election is looming. It's the same modus operandi everytime.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is that pap policies are all failures. You never get any proper policy implemented till date. Yes every single policy from A to Z. None of it was done logically .
I marked my own words that this silly skillfuture leetrenchment new policy will fuck up big time too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can say is that pap policies are all failures. You never get any proper policy implemented till date. Yes every single policy from A to Z. None of it was done logically .
I marked my own words that this silly skillfuture leetrenchment new policy will fuck up big time too.

Don't expect 'good policies' from a bunch of globalist WEF cocksuckers. Daft Sinkies are obsessed about handouts, money issues etc but they fail to see the evil hand which guides these technocrats. :cool:

w8afeBY.jpeg

In the 1992 book "The Conspiratorial Hierarchy: The Story of the The Committee of 300", written by former CIA agent John Coleman, he predicts a "post-industrial" world controlled by globalist technocrats.

The author claims that an international committee led by the Bilderberg Group and Western intelligence agencies will steer the world toward a dystopian future in which 4 billion "useless eaters" will be wiped out by 2050 through limited wars, organised epidemics and starvation

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect 'good policies' from a bunch of globalist WEF cocksuckers. Daft Sinkies are obsessed about handouts, money issues etc but they fail to see the evil hand which guides these technocrats. :cool:

w8afeBY.jpeg
Daft sinkies busy finding out when and how to get handouts and won't have time or energy to think so much.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
in recent years, i stopped watching national day rally, just depended on news. There's a more irrelevant contents, maybe trying to crack jokes or relate to certain people in the society. Then the audience just laughs in a pretentious manner, at the most unfunny jokes, give fake expressions.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies don't get as long as you stay together you will get nothjng. Old people always get dragged down by their useless offspring whose combined income will disqualify them from thousands of dollars every year. Throw the bums out