• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat National Day $5 Million Toto Draw 2 Aug Friday

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buy toto 30 over years. Only get group 3 one time. That time 60 over people share the prize. I got 700 plus. Just one more number only,I win group 2 120000. The difference is very big!!!and so far most of the time win 3 number 10 dollar only!!is toto real or fake??

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buy toto 30 over years. Only get group 3 one time. That time 60 over people share the prize. I got 700 plus. Just one more number only,I win group 2 120000. The difference is very big!!!and so far most of the time win 3 number 10 dollar only!!is toto real or fake??

bro, you are lucky and ever won 5 Winning Numbers :thumbsup:

My best win is Group 4 only :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losers give money to SG Pools.

Winners invest their money (and time), or donate to charity e.g. write $10k cheque for a charity.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one your sifu still developing the secret code.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday got 1 person won 6M

20240731_143458.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one your sifu still developing the secret code.
Impossible to develop a secret code for 4d Toto.
For horse still can but you can only zoom down to a few horses, and when the odds payout for those few horses are not high, it is not worth to buy all the few horses to cover the bets.
Hence I think only soccer can have a secret code.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the result shows 1 winner for Group 1, how do you know it is actually won? By who?
No one knows ...
What if it is all a scam?