• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nathan "CHUT" power

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello ...... singaporean, don tell me i never do my work.

Don always rat on me that my job is always carrying baby, cut ribbon and of course FLIP prata.

You pay me 4 million ........ i take care of your money ! No worries

==========================================================

SINGAPORE: Last month, the Singapore Government announced that it would guarantee all bank deposits, backed by some S$150 billion from its reserves.

It marks the first time the elected president is exercising his custodial powers to approve a potential draw on reserves.

Speaking to the media for the first time on the issue, President S R Nathan said he gave the go-ahead as a contingency plan, but the need to draw on the reserves has not come about yet.

He said: "If it does come, I've got a Council of Presidential Advisors, all of whom are knowledgeable, who know the economy (and) finance… who will have to see through and see justification for the draw. And that's the procedure we will follow.”

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See? You do not need to be smart. U need good advisers. So vote opposition. If not, you get Teo Seeee luck (Get bad luck)

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roti Prata whether kosong or telor (egg) no difference... u still get zeros anyway :rolleyes:

dun worry.. he not like Devan Nair n Minister Mentos will tell him wad to do :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devan_Nair

Resignation

On March 28, 1985, Nair resigned in unclear circumstances. Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew stated in Parliament that Nair resigned to get treatment for alcoholism, a charge Nair hotly denied. According to Nair's counterclaim, he resigned under pressure when their political views came into conflict and Lee threatened to seek a motion in parliament to oust him as president. Nair also alleged that he was fed drugs to make him appear disoriented, and rumours were spread about his personal life in an attempt to discredit him. In 1999, an article about the case in the Canadian newspaper Globe and Mail resulted in a libel suit by Lee. [1] The suit was thrown out of court after Nair's counterclaim. [2]
In 1995, Nair, with his family, migrated to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. His wife, Avadai Dhanam, died on April 18, 2005. Nair died in the same year at around 2 pm, SST on December 6.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is under pressure to come out and wayang. I have been thinking should we really need a president. Afterall, it does not make any different since PAPpy control the president salary and the judge salary and whatever PAPpy said the president will nod his head. Some day this president might possibly be made a scapegoat of all wrong doings to our reserve by pappy.

jw5

Loyal

Don always rat on me that my job is always carrying baby, cut ribbon and of course FLIP prata.

SINGAPORE: Last month, the Singapore Government announced that it would guarantee all bank deposits, backed by some S$150 billion from its reserves.

It marks the first time the elected president is exercising his custodial powers to approve a potential draw on reserves.

Speaking to the media for the first time on the issue, President S R Nathan said he gave the go-ahead as a contingency plan, but the need to draw on the reserves has not come about yet.

He said: "If it does come, I've got a Council of Presidential Advisors, all of whom are knowledgeable, who know the economy (and) finance… who will have to see through and see justification for the draw. And that's the procedure we will follow.”
Don't forget that he said that he's not a rubber stamper.

jw5

Loyal
He is under pressure to come out and wayang. I have been thinking should we really need a president. Afterall, it does not make any different since PAPpy control the president salary and the judge salary and whatever PAPpy said the president will nod his head. Some day this president might possibly be made a scapegoat of all wrong doings to our reserve by pappy.
But do you notice that in recent times, he has been going to a few interesting places?
I wonder who is asking him to go to these places.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

• flip prata
  • rubber stamping
  • cut ribbon
  • carry babies
  • presentation of awards
  • take orders from minister mentos
hmm... not bad leh... err... how much did u all said his pay was ah?? :rolleyes:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, he is saying he is just a puppet....when need to sign documents, he will sign...when need to wave hands at public, he will wave.

If advisors can't see the flaws of the process, he will listen to them too.
Anything happen, he point fingers at the group of advisors.

Wat an easy job he had.
I can do it 1/2 of his paycheck.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin: