• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nasopharyngeal cancer aka Cantonese cancer is in TOP five most common cancers in Malaysia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you all Cantonese is the majority Chinese in Malaysia and obviously Malaysia have a lot of Cantonese for Cantonese cancer to be in Top 5 cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3532.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you all Cantonese is the majority Chinese in Malaysia and obviously Malaysia have a lot of Cantonese for Cantonese cancer to be in Top 5 cancer.
But of course @nightsafari self claimed Malaysian Cantonese will accuse me stirring shit when I am stating facts. Can only say everything everyone is the same and good, cannot say not same or not good even when that’s a fact. Get accused and smeared slut whore mistress to discredit you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course @nightsafari self claimed Malaysian Cantonese will accuse me stirring shit when I am stating facts. Can only say everything everyone is the same and good, cannot say not same or not good even when that’s a fact. Get accused and smeared slut whore mistress to discredit you.
And of course anyone that used sexual harassment defamation crimes to discredit and silent a woman is no good and that includes Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing defamation crimes to me @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed aka @syed putra and Sinkie traitor dogs sons of Cantonese prostitutes @lostvirgin @sbfuncle etc too many to list.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genes and diseases don’t lie indeed. Malaysian Cantonese @nightsafari can tell lies act innocent ask about strawberry in who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread but heaven will expose you. Pui!