• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@nanospeed SELF ADMITTED 广东十狗 now self admit he is married and tell lies say I said want to gangrape him as fatal attraction to insult me mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, I received a real threat - that she will gangrape me in my next life. To which party should I apply for asylum ? Or is it better to commit her to an asylum instead?
images
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian Cantonese criminal dog son of prostitute smearing me one tell lies without shame I curse you get gangrape you can twist to I want to gangrape you. No morals no principle no kindness Cantonese criminal dog Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mentor made a very wise move when she decided to buy a freehold landed property in JB. It's the Malaysian dogs neighbors who messed it up.

I hope to emulate my mentor in the near future. She is very wise and always ahead of time.

The Malaysian dogs are low vibrating neighbors, and will never understand my mentor whose frequency is beyond them.

As the saying goes, 燕雀安知鴻鵠之志。
Of course act kind in some defamation threads with Gansiokbin name is your latest clever Cantonese dog son of whore do evil strategy. What happened to your words 妖风 裕廊鸡 etc in other threads? Dare not use ?