• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naked FTrash showers openly at AMK construction site

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 23 May, 2009 10:26
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Naked foreign worker showers openly at AMK construction site

STOMPer Ling saw a naked foreign worker taking a shower openly at this Ang Mo Kio construction site at about 10pm yesterday (May 22).

Said the STOMPer:

"I was jogging last night and I heard sound of water splashing, then I saw a white piece of cloth moving in the dark.

"On a closer look, I saw a foreign worker using a white towel to dry himself.

"Upon a closer look, I saw a naked one taking a shower, in the open area of this Ang Mo Kio construction site, which was facing the walkway near Yio Chu Kang main road.

"Gross, he was bathing -- naked, facing the main road.

"At 10pm? Are they allowed to stay there?

"Are there no living quarters or a decent place for them to bathe?

"Is the employer cutting cost, by making them stay at their work site and bathing in the open?

"That might be the reason why I saw a man standing there and staring at the construction site when I passed by the place last week.

"It was very dark, even when I took the photo, it was pitch dark.

"Hope that their employer will treat them better than this."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>