• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My uncle's type of bigcockman thread

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why sinkie after entering mrt lift all stand 1 side after that the last person entering dare not enter the front center and cause other user not able to enter KNN is it they scare of touching others elbow and neh neh ? KNN

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why sinkie after entering mrt lift all stand 1 side after that the last person entering dare not enter the front center and cause other user not able to enter KNN is it they scare of touching others elbow and neh neh ? KNN

K.N.N.

Me and Nephew think many Weirdos
seow ting tong seow lang.

Like why some dont press the lift button buts some pressed and pressed like teh neh neh.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think there won't be a leesoning for this hence my uncle chop with his lanjiao as stake this is the primary leeson why pap is still in charge KNN if this is not the leeson then my uncle lanjiao will rot KNN very confidence stake KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why sg and Mudland Indian like to wear jacket ? KNN is it becas they mostlee work in graveyard shift jobs colder ? KNN but then the younger ones also KNN or is it they want to imitate Michael Jackson? KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knn all stand one side is dangerous, wrong weight distribution and like Jesus must knn die...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why sg and Mudland Indian like to wear jacket ? KNN is it becas they mostlee work in graveyard shift jobs colder ? KNN but then the younger ones also KNN or is it they want to imitate Michael Jackson? KNN
Or is it they ride motosikal? KNN but then even in bud mrt they also wear KNN