• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My uncle now know why most people want to wear mask

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becas before pandemic when my uncle sneeze or cough people will quicklee lift up their hand to cover their nose+mouth and give this emoji :rolleyes::cool::mad:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn

Your unker should have given ::

:FU::poop::rolleyes::whistling:
Yes My uncle Done that to a xmm

With mask on some of them still will quicklee lift up their hand to press in the mask KNN my uncle think he ever mentioned few months back when he attempted to ask for directions (with his mask below nose level) from a xmm the xmm quicklee expelled from his direction with the hands up her mask and showing this :rolleyes:i.e like kua tio gwee KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have stopped wearing a mask since I recovered from Omicron. (Except when on the train).

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becas before pandemic when my uncle sneeze or cough people will quicklee lift up their hand to cover their nose+mouth and give this emoji :rolleyes::cool::mad:

Your uncle looks like Edison Chen, so when the XMM saw your uncle they would instinctively cover up their mouth with mask and say: "Uncle, 我不吹!我不吹!“

Nobody understands your uncle better than me. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle looks like Edison Chen, so when the XMM saw your uncle they would instinctively cover up their mouth with mask and say: "Uncle, 我不吹!我不吹!“

Nobody understands your uncle better than me. :rolleyes:
Tiok lah
My uncle already stated this KNN
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/how-to-be-recognised-as-a-wise-men.327437/post-3673351
The following statements are true.
1. It is easy for a wise men to identify a stupid man
2. It is not easy for stupid men to recognise a wise men
3 it takes a wiser men to recognise another wise men without much test