• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My take on LKY's 'gauranteed 10 yrs of PAP'

U

UpYoz_olo

LKY acknowledges mortality and believe there's only 10 more useful yrs in him. That's no good for Sg.

LKY accepts "Bruce"'s feet is too small for the shoes LKY left for him, especially after Bruce's performances at the last 2 national day rallies. That's no good for Sg.

LKY senses team B in PAP waiting to usurp team A after he is gone. That's no good for Sg.

LKY starts to believe he might not be able to get up from his grave after he lay down. That's no good for Sg.

Things going to get tricky 10 yrs time...That's no good for Sg...

:oIo: (my indeletable signature)

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God has eyes, ten more months lah! No medical examination in the world can predict with 100% certainty when the body will say, I wanna lay me down and sleep.!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
china has more than 5000 years of recorded dynasty after dynasty...each started from scratch....reached pinnicle of prosperity,,,then demise..then another start again..
china is still around and trending towards a renaissant....
so dont worry...however great a leader is or perceived to be...he is just a mortal...greater or equal leader will come...though we may have some rotten eggs ...ha ha ha LKY knows that...as he is very well versed with chinese histories,,,,,,,,,

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God has eyes, ten more months lah! No medical examination in the world can predict with 100% certainty when the body will say, I wanna lay me down and sleep.!

God has many eyes you could ever imagined....

i dunno maybe He wants him to personally witness his Hakka regime's downfall...

if He let him go early, 那不是便宜了他? :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY got the power to rise from his grave. So upon the event of a 'freak election', you know what will happen....