• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my senior fren in his early 60s tell me....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
last time he young go hawker centre see lots of stray cats but now he go hawker centre no more see cats but see lots of pigeons... i asked him why he says he also don't know why...

any old people here know why?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
is it because of govt mass cat sterilisation programme so fewer stray cats in hawker centre and also nowadays people in hdb estates also help to feed community cats so these cats no longer need to roam hawker centres?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time he young go hawker centre see lots of stray cats but now he go hawker centre no more see cats but see lots of pigeons... i asked him why he says he also don't know why...

All the members here are young, no old people. But they have friends who are old people. They have to ask their friends :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA does not allow animals in food outlet. all the stray cats moved to void deck.
agree absolutely and i'm with you on this, cats are fed with food pellets nowsadays in the void decks.
not crumbs and leftovers from kopitiams etc, can eat - don't waste! :rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All being adopted by Syed Putra family in Singapore.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why rats are all around fue to no cats, ppl damp cb complained of cats
lots of rats because lots of food leftover from cat feeding.

20210115_074340.jpg