• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My pussy better off than my hands

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > ST Forum > Online Story

July 12, 2009
Domestic goddess

MRS Anastasia Liew, 62, fumbles to hide her hands from the camera.

Wearing a single diamond ring and no nail polish, the founder and managing director of Bengawan Solo cake shop says to the photographer: 'Can you not photograph my hands? They don't look good. These hands have been making cakes for more than 30 years.'

Her remark is more self-conscious than vain. But really she should be prouder of her hands - they have helped build her confectionery business from the kitchen of an HDB flat into an empire with a turnover of $43 million last year.

Read the full report in Monday's edition of The Straits Times, Life!.