• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My own wife confessed to me she was F by angmoh before

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=post247837 class="tborder fred-Comments" border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=collapseobj_postbit_247837><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/techtwo/misc/postbit_fade.gif)" class=alt1 width=175>sinkapoorean

</TD><TD id=td_post_247837 class=alt2 height="100%" vAlign=top>

<!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: Singaporean girls , so sad ....... - <!-- status icon and date --><!-- status icon and date -->07-05-2009, 12:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

<HR>

<!-- message -->My own wife confessed to me she was F by angmoh before.

I ask her why? She told me, just curious, if in a lifetime dont F by angmoh before like wasted she said.

She told me most of singapore chinese girl sure F by angmoh at least at one point of their lifetime.

I asked her why dont marry angmoh, she say angmoh cannot marry one lah, only can play play.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seriously wonder why she is still ur wife...sluts are meant for bedding..nothing else...

R

redlightmeansgo

When you fucked her couldn't you tell the diff, that her hole was extra large and longer?

You should ask her how many times she came. On second thoughts, dun do this to yourself. You may not be able to handle the truth!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<< I ask her why? She told me, just curious, if in a lifetime dont F by angmoh before like wasted she said. >>

absolutely.

maybe AngMoh dick taste better than SG, PRC, Banglas, Indian lan jiao too.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same mentality mah.

Singaporean men wish to piak piak Jippun women...
Can piak jippun char borz is rike tio lucky draw...once in the lifetime must try de.

2741075351_8c99002536.jpg

:p :biggrin: :p