• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My JC classmate created a list ranking girls based on their looks

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi my class comprises 17 girls and only 6 boys (is this typical of JC hybrid classes?). Anyways one of the guys created a list ranking us girls based on our physical attractiveness and circulated it around - somehow, though, the entire cohort eventually got wind of this. Just 12 girls featured in his list, with the culprit brazenly indicating at the bottom of it he didn’t even bothered ranking the remaining five because they just weren't “worth the effort".

We reported his transgression to our civics tutor and he was disciplined accordingly, however the damage has been done and everyone is still gossiping about that "infamous" list. These days when I move around in school it seems as if people are always looking at and judging me. Paranoia aside, I am also feeling genuinely creeped out. Argh damn you jerkball.​

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2022/03/my-jc-classmate-created-list-ranking.html

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about a list ranking their blossoming bosoms ? At that age, their neh-nehs are the nicest, 不大不小刚刚好.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about a list ranking their blossoming bosoms ? At that age, their neh-nehs are the nicest, 不大不小刚刚好.
Your mama’s rank no 1…
60791765-0C9C-4468-B810-1EDD09896593.jpeg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fyi my Government comprises 17 female ministers and only 6 male ministers (is this typical of governments around the world?). Anyways one of the ministers created a list ranking us female ministers based on our physical attractiveness and circulated it around - somehow, though, the entire cohort eventually got wind of this. Just 12 female ministers featured in his list, with the culprit brazenly indicating at the bottom of it he didn’t even bothered ranking the remaining five because they just weren't “worth the effort".

We reported his transgression to our Prime Minister and he was disciplined accordingly, however the damage has been done and everyone is still gossiping about that "infamous" list. These days when I move around in Parliament it seems as if people are always looking at and judging me. Paranoia aside, I am also feeling genuinely creeped out. Argh damn you jerkball.

Signed: Smallspace Jo