• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious my iphone is more important than grandpa's life...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
header4.jpg

Everybody knows that they shouldn’t touch anything especially the power sockets when they visit anyone in the hospital. Turning off a medical device connected to the patient may potentially put the patient’s life in danger, it may even lead to death!

Ally Louia, however, did the exact opposite. She visited her grandpa, who was suffering from lung cancer in the hospital. When the nurse and her other family members weren’t around, she thought it was a good idea to disconnect her grandpa’s life support because she needed to charge her phone.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“My phone was at 1%, which can be described as a critical situation. Besides, my mother asked me to text her how my grandpa was doing right after getting to the hospital, so I had to do it.”

giphy.gif

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“No way, I just did it to prove them that he was okay. And yes, it’s true that he was turning blue, but I thought that that was an Instagram filter.”

She said that while referring to the moment when the old man started suffering from lack of oxygen.
tenor.gif

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
header4.jpg

....Ally Louia, however, did the exact opposite. She visited her grandpa, who was suffering from lung cancer in the hospital. When the nurse and her other family members weren’t around, she thought it was a good idea to disconnect her grandpa’s life support because she needed to charge her phone.
wasn't it the cleaner who wanted to use the vacuum cleaner :wink:
“No way, I just did it to prove them that he was okay. And yes, it’s true that he was turning blue, but I thought that that was an Instagram filter.”
She said that while referring to the moment when the old man started suffering from lack of oxygen.
maybe it was the blue hue that she saw when her granpa was surfing this forum :p