• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend stay jurong kechil. Is this area consider bukit timah rich people

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really and depends...once after bukit timah plaza and along ngee ann poly its flanked by clementi Road, almost Upper bukit timah Road and toh tuck, dont think its D10

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, not the most atas. Have you seen those mansions and GCBs in Binjai Park and First to Sixth Avenues?
The only true big gcb I went to was at pierce Road. Owner was current lta director. When I reach, a small guardhouse was outside. A worker then check my identity and led me in. I have to walk about 200 metre, then I reach the basement carpark that can park around 30 cars. I didn't even get to look inside the house as all door was close. Let me give u an estimate from the outside of the house I saw at 1st level. It is equivalent to the current jurong point. U get the drift.