• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend share how he piak a girl on 1st date

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
He know her from dating apps. 1st time meet her.

He offer to buy drinks for her. When he us putting the drinks on the table for her, he pretend to slip fall down.

The drinks pour onto her breasts and he fall down, his face landed on her breasts too.

Than he pretend to apologise and quickly took the wet tissue paper to wipe the drinks spilled on the clothes of her breast.

She stared at him in shock.

He say "opps. I got too carried away. Sorry".

She smiled at him. She say "its ok. You can't wipe away the drinks that is on my clothes. Why not you bring me to your house for me to bath and wash my clothes"

At his house he piak her.

You all should try this method too