• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Said Australians Are Very Loyal

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I visited Sydney slightly before Olympics 2000, my Australian friend told me, Australians are very loyal. I asked, is that so? Why this that so?

She showed me the Australian flag and explained. See that British Union Jack at the corner of the Australian flag, that means Australians are always loyal to Britain and the Queen. I enquired, I thought you just told me that they kicked your ancestors out of Britain, unwanted discards, and you're still loyal? She replied, of course, they may be criminals but not traitors!

I enquired further, then New Zealanders must be very loyal too. They also got the Union Jack at the corner of their flag. She replied, of course, it's easy for them to be loyal. They weren't criminals. They were landed gentry in Britain sent on first class steamship to farm and develop New Zealand.

I enquired further, then how about Canada? They don't have an Union Jack at the corner of their flag. She replied, it's all Quebec's fault. Canada should kick all the Frogs in Quebec back to France!

Then she asked me, how come Singapore doesn't have an Union Jack at the corner of its flag?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you never tell her our flag the red stands for communist, we are an oversea state of china

Actually, I told her the Singapore flag is the night version of the Japanese flag. If you put the Japanese and Singapore flag together, you'd get a matching red-and-white with sun, moon and stars.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then she asked me, how come Singapore doesn't have an Union Jack at the corner of its flag?

Singapore has no need for a union Jack because someone, long ago, rode both the union Jack and the Tiger and turned the country into his personal territory. Thereafter both Tiger and Jack were cast aside, and only his business continued unabated till the present day.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my mama always said 'life was like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get.' [Forrest Gump 1994]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_M9WrTC_qM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_M9WrTC_qM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend said, Australians are a like box of chocolate, you always know what you'd gon'na get. It's always Mars! Only New Zealand chocolate is Venus!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a republic where the head of state is not the queen. Australia is a commonwealth country where the head of state is the queen. Hence the union jack. Australian Navy ships have HMAS in them, which means Her Majesty's Australian ships. The debate of whether Australia should be a republic has been going on for a good while now. The last referendum about this was in 1999, a majority of the "older" Australian decides that the Queen is still very symbolic in their life, hence the bill was turned down. Newer generation of aussies do not see it this way, after the queen steps down there is a possibility the union jack would be replaced.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a republic where the head of state is not the queen. Australia is a commonwealth country where the head of state is the queen. Hence the union jack. Australian Navy ships have HMAS in them, which means Her Majesty's Australian ships. The debate of whether Australia should be a republic has been going on for a good while now. The last referendum about this was in 1999, a majority of the "older" Australian decides that the Queen is still very symbolic in their life, hence the bill was turned down. Newer generation of aussies do not see it this way, after the queen steps down there is a possibility the union jack would be replaced.

That's treachery. Chinese say 大逆不道。Hang them! :oIo:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's obvious that Ozzies are very loyal to their country. They can FCUK their Pm and govt. anytime they feel that the govt. is not doing a good job. Look at their people's support of their teams at sports meets and the singing of their national athems are spontanious whenever it is played. No need to force one like in Sinkie schools and during NS where you will be shouted at and kena extra duty if dun sing loud loud.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that u sound a little like that roxygurly! "My mom says this" or "My dad said that". Please don't give that bitch an excuse to start a thread on "My dad said that Sinkies have no sense of loyalty!"

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's obvious that Ozzies are very loyal to their country. They can FCUK their Pm and govt. anytime they feel that the govt. is not doing a good job. Look at their people's support of their teams at sports meets and the singing of their national athems are spontanious whenever it is played. No need to force one like in Sinkie schools and during NS where you will be shouted at and kena extra duty if dun sing loud loud.

Beijing Olympics 2008 Top 10

1. PRC
2. USA
3. Russia
4. Britain
5. Germany
6. Australia
7. S. Korea
8. Japan
9. Italy
10. France
#? Singapore

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top ten nations of the 2000 Sydney Olympics:

COUNTRY Gold Silver Bronze TOTAL
1.United States 40 24 33 97
2.Russia 32 28 28 88
3.China 28 16 15 59
4.AUSTRALIA 16 25 17 58
5.Germany 13 17 26 56
6.France 13 14 11 38
7.Italy 13 8 13 34
8.Netherlands 12 9 4 25
9.Cuba 11 11 7 29
10.Great Britain 11 10 7 28

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no offense ram, but for i moment, i thought this thread was started by roxygurly..:biggrin:
You are not wrong, after dumping lolabunny, roxygurly is Ramseth next target. As we always say, the sky in other countries are more beautiful than local, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I visited Sydney slightly before Olympics 2000, my Australian friend told me, Australians are very loyal. I asked, is that so? Why this that so?

She showed me the Australian flag and explained. See that British Union Jack at the corner of the Australian flag, that means Australians are always loyal to Britain and the Queen. I enquired, I thought you just told me that they kicked your ancestors out of Britain, unwanted discards, and you're still loyal? She replied, of course, they may be criminals but not traitors!

Nonsense, Aussie do not give a thought about the Queen. That is why our national anthem is Advance Australia Fair and no longer God Save the Queen.

Funny look at the Aussie flag.
418778-100126-kudelka-cartoon-650x433.jpg