• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend died of cancer today

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend died of complications today after his cancer spread to multiple organs. The doctor had given him six months, he didn't hold out for six weeks.

In the last few days he suffered tremendous amount of pain. He squeezed my hand so hard he almost broke my bones. He howled in pain until his eyes almost popped out of his head

While waiting for the nurse to administer painkiller in drip he chewed on towel. At one time, he even chewed on my wallet - which I will keep as a memory

His final advice to me was astonishingly simple - no big philosophical insights

He just told me - buddy, lose weight lah, get yourself a caring girlfriend instead of cheong and drink all the time

I think it is good that he found release, the pain was simply unbearable

Goodbye beh bin, magnum salute you

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went through some of his notes while he was in hospital fighting his fate

One moment he would curse God, curse Heaven

Quote: "Fuck you, fuck you God, why do you hurt me like this, fuck you, I have worshipped you in vain, fuck you"

Next minute pleading for mercy

Quote: "Have mercy on me, Heaven. Have mercy on me God. I have not led a perfect life, but I have not hurt anyone. I don't ask for much. I just ask for freedom from pain. Please, please I beg you, please..."

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another quote: "If Wolves can beat Man United, surely I got chance."

(A few seasons ago, Wolves upset Man U 1-0 in EPL)

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
My condolences. I know how it feels since i had a uncle who passed away from colon cancer. He too was in pain. He used to ride a 250cc bike and it got to a point where his colleague had to start the bike for him since he did not have the strength.

This is the time one wished medicinal marijuana should be made legal to those in severe pain.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend died of complications today after his cancer spread to multiple organs. The doctor had given him six months, he didn't hold out for six weeks.

In the last few days he suffered tremendous amount of pain. He squeezed my hand so hard he almost broke my bones. He howled in pain until his eyes almost popped out of his head

While waiting for the nurse to administer painkiller in drip he chewed on towel. At one time, he even chewed on my wallet - which I will keep as a memory

His final advice to me was astonishingly simple - no big philosophical insights

He just told me - buddy, lose weight lah, get yourself a caring girlfriend instead of cheong and drink all the time

I think it is good that he found release, the pain was simply unbearable

Goodbye beh bin, magnum salute you

How old is your friend when he pass on?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
our perception caused cancer

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLZ7GqWpEqM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLZ7GqWpEqM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie genes is being developed in a sinkie environment. NIce vids.

Unsinkified genes surface in an unsinkified environment. So for those who wanna unsinkified, what are you waiting for. change your environment. and then you will developed your unsinkified perception and then you will be completely purified.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to contribute the other speaker after Bruce Lipton's wonderful speech.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUH7qLxj3Sg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUH7qLxj3Sg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it should be morphine (in sg) .... :biggrin:

From personal experience I find morphine is inadequate as a pain killer. Met many in the hospital who needed a more powerful painkiller like heroine. Unfortunately "morality" prevents that from happening :rolleyes: