• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My favorite cancer YouTuber said goodbye and he is on hospice that gave good massage acupuncture spiritual etc visits and services.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My favorite cancer YouTuber said goodbye and he is on hospice that gave good massage acupuncture spiritual etc HOME visits and services.​

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you plan for hospice care too? it’s more quiet with less knocking and whistling but other patients will make a lot of funny and bodily noises they can’t control.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you plan for hospice care too? it’s more quiet with less knocking and whistling but other patients will make a lot of funny and bodily noises they can’t control.
I just realised that day I got one hospice nearby my house under hdb block but I don’t think is for staying. Maybe provide home visits and day care very convenient indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever skills he had obviously did not work for cancer.
Unlike you, his skills did good for others. Not the first time I saw such comment that he fixed back etc pain well.

IMG_0427.jpeg