• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my chat with a SPG(Real stuff..)

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently, i chatted with a SPG, the husband is an angmo and she studied in canada. now, she is working at MOF, in her late twenties, drawing a pay of $4500. she said that is not enough as her husband is not allowed to work. they bought a 2 room flat at beach road which cost $500k. she lamented living cost is very high but however she loved s'pore and come back to give back to society. i just simply asked her if australia give her PR, will she want or not? she stuttered for a while...that's why i always say talk is cheap... but she is nice person from my experience.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are quite a few abandoned SPGs in my city. Want to talk to them?
Singapore SPGs cheated by their Angmo partners and eloped and married the Thais and Pinoys instead.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knew an Australian who returned to Spore & did his NS because he met & married a Sporean wife who wanted to live & work in Spore.
Unfortunately for him was born in Spore but his parents emigrated to Australia when he was very young. Unfortunate for him that he met a Sporean girl who was studying in Australia.

Met him while working at an american MNC. He had to give up his job to do his NS. Really a sad case. I doubt his Spore wife really appreciate the sacrifice he made.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
must have married a good for nothing, now living off her.

SPG's need to get it into thick skulls: Not all Ang mohs are Prince Harry. In fact most are pretty useless. Western Civilization is really only due to a handful of very capable Ang Mohs. The rest are just white trash scum.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
now we laugh at this abandoned/dumped SPGs by flirty ang mo.
this spgs are laughing back at male sinkie kena conned off the cpf by tiong

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
recently, i chatted with a SPG, the husband is an angmo and she studied in canada. now, she is working at MOF, in her late twenties, drawing a pay of $4500. she said that is not enough as her husband is not allowed to work. they bought a 2 room flat at beach road which cost $500k. she lamented living cost is very high but however she loved s'pore and come back to give back to society. i just simply asked her if australia give her PR, will she want or not? she stuttered for a while...that's why i always say talk is cheap... but she is nice person from my experience.

SHe probably already applied for PR from the husband's country of citizenship (AUstralia, izzit?) and got rejected, that is why she has to move back to Singapore to look for work. $500k buys nice property in Australia. Cost of living so much lower. If she lives in Australia and earns only half her pay, but the husband can get a decent job, they are ahead of the game there. I suspect she got rejected. Even if she works in a massage parlour there, already make decent money. She like ang mo so much she can fuck them all day long at the massage parlour.

Last edited:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you eat her abalone???

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
500k can buy two properties in OZ. just extend that travel/social visit visa. the angmo hubby can also easily find a job in his hometown. why bother come back to s'pore and waste money on pigeon hole and hubby living off her?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
500k can buy two properties in OZ. just extend that travel/social visit visa. the angmo hubby can also easily find a job in his hometown. why bother come back to s'pore and waste money on pigeon hole and hubby living off her?

SHe got the pinkerton syndrom mah, like Lee Con You.

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tend to agree with you, most ang mohs tend to be at best average but mostly dumb, lazy and full of bullshit.

must have married a good for nothing, now living off her.

SPG's need to get it into thick skulls: Not all Ang mohs are Prince Harry. In fact most are pretty useless. Western Civilization is really only due to a handful of very capable Ang Mohs. The rest are just white trash scum.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard from someone that it is easy to get a RETIREMENT VISA in Australia. All you need is someone to sponsor you. The person I talked to doesn't want to be an Aussie PR because of the taxes. So he just goes there for a few months at a time & returns to Spore & goes back again. As long as he avoids staying there for 6 months at a time he's not considered a PR.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of these 'SPGs' I've seen are butt ugly and I guess that's the reason why they treat their Ang Mp BFs/husbands like Gods and don't mind supporting them.