• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mustafa Centre to resume 24-hour operation from Sept 6

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

Mustafa Centre to resume 24-hour operation from Sept 6​

btmustafa20240815.jpg

Since it first opened its doors in 1995, Mustafa Centre has been the go-to destination for late-night shopping. PHOTO: ST

SINGAPORE – Little India landmark Mustafa Centre will be open round the clock again come Sept 6, four years after its operating hours were reduced during the Covid-19 pandemic.

A spokesman for the mall confirmed its return to pre-pandemic hours and a large sticker announcing the return of 24-hour operations has been placed on the floor of an entrance to the well-loved building.

Since it first opened its doors in 1995, Mustafa Centre has been the go-to destination for late-night shopping.

When Covid-19 hit, the mall reduced its operating hours to 9.30am to 11.30pm. The closing time was later changed to 2am from July 2022.

A notice from the mall’s management, dated Aug 8, confirming the reinstatement of 24-hour operations has also drawn glee from netizens.

“Hooray! I can go buy urgent miscellaneous household stuff for apartment preparation at 3am, or over-the-counter medication or (go for) wee hours retail therapy!” commented Facebook user Jess Thia in one post.

The Straits Times has contacted Mustafa Centre for more information.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mustafa Centre to resume 24-hour operation from Sept 6​

btmustafa20240815.jpg

Since it first opened its doors in 1995, Mustafa Centre has been the go-to destination for late-night shopping. PHOTO: ST

SINGAPORE – Little India landmark Mustafa Centre will be open round the clock again come Sept 6, four years after its operating hours were reduced during the Covid-19 pandemic.

A spokesman for the mall confirmed its return to pre-pandemic hours and a large sticker announcing the return of 24-hour operations has been placed on the floor of an entrance to the well-loved building.

Since it first opened its doors in 1995, Mustafa Centre has been the go-to destination for late-night shopping.

When Covid-19 hit, the mall reduced its operating hours to 9.30am to 11.30pm. The closing time was later changed to 2am from July 2022.

A notice from the mall’s management, dated Aug 8, confirming the reinstatement of 24-hour operations has also drawn glee from netizens.

“Hooray! I can go buy urgent miscellaneous household stuff for apartment preparation at 3am, or over-the-counter medication or (go for) wee hours retail therapy!” commented Facebook user Jess Thia in one post.

The Straits Times has contacted Mustafa Centre for more information.
I don't have a car. If not, I will visit them @ 2 am.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to go there at 2am when I driving also.
Other places were
Changi village see ah gua
Mount faber drink
Sentosa cho wu cho bo
Geylang see chicken
Me too, except the last two items.

I used to drive to JB at 12 am with friend to eat satay, come back after 3.00 am.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too, except the last two items.

I used to drive to JB at 12 am with friend to eat satay, come back after 3.00 am.
Very ideal to drive to jb at wee hours.
I spelt trouble if I were to drive there, after been into several troubles there, so I no balls to go anymore .

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not anymore. I think I will go Serangoon for staycation, and shop at Mustafa at 2 am.
Not a bad idea. I have been to 1 night staycation and shopped at mustafa at 10pm, then 2am. But I regret trying to save cost and stayed at that log cock hotel (forgot name on the same plot of hotel new world) Should have kah kah spent on park royal.