• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Must Watch: Super suave teacher receives round of applause from students

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
teach.png

Vid at https://tinyurI.com/yd5x87tq

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lust time before my uncle became a wise uncle and still a feeshie he had taught maths & science in schools from pri 4 to sec 2 level while working for a pte educational company KNN while teaching many new classes especially the pri 6 group will laugh at him during the self intro :o-o: KNN my uncle always asked them why you all laugh for no leeson they said becas you look very funny KNN so my uncle asked them why funny they said cher you look like mickey mouse KNN my uncle enjoyed teaching them but same time find it a very very tiring job to always need to speak aloud and classes after classes so my uncle cannot stay long and quit eventually KNN leespect to all teachers for their endurance KNN