• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim wife of murdered Hindu man says ‘Before my marriage, my brother tried to hang me twice’!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...u-hyderabad-honour-killing-1946155-2022-05-06

B Nagaraju and Syed Ashrin Sultana were well aware that their love posed extraordinary danger to their own safety. Even before they tied the knot, they were no strangers to threats and attempts on their lives, not by strangers but their own loved ones.

Sultana’s family, who are orthodox Muslims, were dead-set against her relationship with Nagaraju, a Hindu Dalit. So deep ran their aversion to the match that her brother tried to hang her twice, lest she dishonour the family further.

“Before my marriage, my brother tried to kill me. He tried to hang me twice,” Sultana said in an interview to a news channel.

Shortly after, she and Nagaraju eloped to Hyderabad and got married at an Arya Samaj Mandir. But the threat to their lives was still very real.

“My mother had warned us that my brother would kill us if we got married,” Sultana explained.

The couple took steps to ensure their safety in their new life together — they got rid of their SIM cards so they couldn’t be tracked, informed the Superintendent of Police’s office of the threat to their lives and sought protection….