• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim offers Christians $1,000 to convert to Islam, $6,000 for a whole family

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mian Kashif Zameer Chohadary is getting indignant responses to his video, but it really isn’t anything out of the ordinary at all. The whole superstructure of dhimmitude in Islamic law is designed to make sure that Christians and other non-Muslims engage in “willing submission” to the Muslims and “feel themselves subdued” (Qur’an 9:29). They are subjected to a number of humiliating and discriminatory regulations that make their lives miserable in numerous ways, and all they have to do in order to be freed from all the persecution and harassment is convert to Islam. So most of the Christians of the Middle East and North Africa did indeed convert to Islam over the centuries, not because they were convinced of its truth, but because they were tired of living under all the onerous restrictions Sharia placed upon them. Their conversions were in response to material inducements, which is just what Mian Kashif Zameer Chohadary is offering.

Video Link

TikTok video calls on Christians to convert to Islam for US$ 6,000 (video),” by Shafique Khokhar, Asia News, August 24, 2020 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
Lahore (AsiaNews) – A video posted on TikTok two days ago has gone viral. In it Mian Kashif Zameer Chohadary, a Muslim textile businessman, urges Christians to convert to Islam. If they do, he will give them each 200,000 rupees (about US$ 1,186), a million (US$ 5,930) if an entire Christian family converts.

The video was posted by account n. 9999. The author, with a gold chain around his neck (which might weigh a few kilos), says: “Hi! My name is Mian Kashif Zameer. Here on TikTok, people issue stupid challenges to others. But now I’m about to announce an offer that has never been made [. . .]. If a Christian accepts Islam, I will give him 200,000 rupees; if a whole family converts to Islam, I will give a million rupees. Please accept Islam, which is the best religion.”

Mr Kashif, who belongs to the MD Group, also says that everyone must help and support those who convert to Islam because this work will help them on the day of salvation.

Yesterday in another video, he offers his best wishes to the Governor of Punjab, Chaudhary Muhammad Sarwar, showing that he has important ties with the authorities….