• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sian royalty allegedly kidnapped top model

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20090423-136935.html

Thu, Apr 23, 2009
The Star/Asia News Network

20090423.101943_20090423-kidnapmodel.jpg

M'sian royalty allegedly kidnapped top model

KELANTAN, Malaysia - A member of the Kelantan royalty has hit the news in Indonesia for allegedly kidnapping and torturing his model wife, reported Kosmo!

Manohara Odelia Pinot, 17, from Indonesia was said to have been tortured by her husband, 31, including suffering cuts on her chest.

She had married him in a rushed wedding on Aug 26 last year.

A report by the Indonesian daily Surya said a local online news portal carried the story quoting an inside source from the palace, who notified Manohara's mother.

The mother claimed that Manohara was taken by force in a private jet from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, last month after completing the umrah.

Mother Daisy Fajarina, 44, told Surya newspaper in Surabaya: "My child has been tortured, her chest has been cut with a razor. This is what people in the palace who were sympathetic with our plight have told me."

In a report, Tempo newspaper said that in an email secretly sent by Ms Manohara, she recounted how she was sexually abused by her husband. "I had to obey him for my own safety," she said.

Surya reported that the model's whereabouts were unknown.

» Is Malaysia's royalty above the law?