• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Tan, rest in peace, apologies accepted

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier this evening I got an SMS from a former colleague from long time ago.

I didn't know how he got my number but I didn't return his call because he was known to be a incorrible gambler

He SMS again saying it is about Mr Tan XX.

I called him and scolded him. I said I don't give a fuck if he dies.

Then he said, "Mr Tan XX died last week of lung cancer."

Mr Tan XX was our former boss. He was a slave driver. At that time I was very poor and found it difficult to get a job.

He constantly abused his staff and life was hell under him to be scolded day after day until you got no more self respect. And I really felt like a prostitute because I hate what I was doing but needed to make money to support my family.

I have since long left the company and moved on but remembered the daily scolding and humiliation

But my former colleague, one of the few who kept on touch with Mr Tan XX, said in his dying days he felt a lot of regret and kept asking everyone to forgive him for all his wrongdoing

But no one came to his deathbed, only this former colleague, who was a kiaokui

Anyway he conveyed Mr Tan XX's last thoughts to me and so I say:

"Mr Tan XX, Rest in peace. Apology accepted. I forgive you"

May your soul be liberated.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan reads sammyboy.com! :eek:

You never know! They might have www access in the after world.

So Mr TanXX died of lung cancer after years of expelling insulting air onto his subordinates? Sounds like poetic justice. At least he was seeking forgiveness, but I wonder how come he didn't ask for forgiveness BEFORE he kick the bucket, but managed to get in touch with the gambler to do his bidding.