• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Talented Edition of SG Idol

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacock is really nonsense...watching the repeat of the first voting show now.......on what basis they deem this as the most talented edition?? showing dissrespect to the past contestants???? The participants this time round pretty much a bunch of jokers as well.......

R

redlightmeansgo

fucking bunch of inflated egos who don't have the slightest measure of how fucking bad they sound. I have walked past quite a few blind baskers all around Singapore, and I can tell you, these people are more talented by a million miles.

What has caused Singaporeans to change from a bunch of diffident stutterers to a gang of self-aggrandising maniacs in less than two generations?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking bunch of inflated egos who don't have the slightest measure of how fucking bad they sound. I have walked past quite a few blind baskers all around Singapore, and I can tell you, these people are more talented by a million miles.

What has caused Singaporeans to change from a bunch of diffident stutterers to a gang of self-aggrandising maniacs in less than two generations?[/QUOTE]

Lee Kuan Yew and his PAP!​

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
superstar blind weilian was really good when he was busking at mrt station last time...

What has caused Singaporeans to change from a bunch of diffident stutterers to a gang of self-aggrandising maniacs in less than two generations?