• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Sinkies are still seen wearing masks outdoors.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you go and make a difference. Sinkies need your example.

Now you know why they are vaccinated.

I stopped wearing mask outdoors when they made it optional. And now I walk around freely without mask in shopping malls, eateries and everywhere else. And I am not vaxxed. Got Covid already. No big deal. Just a mild cough. Recovered in 3 days.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stopped wearing mask outdoors when they made it optional. And now I walk around freely without mask in shopping malls, eateries and everywhere else. And I am not vaxxed. Got Covid already. No big deal. Just a mild cough. Recovered in 3 days.
Good for u being unvaxxed. For me, I never wear mask when I go to malls. I dun give a fuck. Got even food stall dun sell to me for not wearing mask too.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This constant changing of rules from wearing mask only if you are sick to one where you need to wear at all times unless you are eating has confused and perplexed many.
I find the main problem is that their decisions are based mainly on administrative convenience and the need to open up to foreigners rather than on the health or well being of locals .
Best example is forcing young adults to vaccinate eventhough they usually show little or no symptoms even if affected by covid and recover in a few days

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This constant changing of rules from wearing mask only if you are sick to one where you need to wear at all times unless you are eating has confused and perplexed many.
I find the main problem is that their decisions are based mainly on administrative convenience and the need to open up to foreigners rather than on the health or well being of locals .
Best example is forcing young adults to vaccinate eventhough they usually show little or no symptoms even if affected by covid and recover in a few days

You hit the crux of the matter.

Don't forget the sheer amount of profiteering from peddling those vaccines. BioNTech didn't set up shop here just to administer a few shots. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies, please continue to stay masked.

u33frir.png

1uBrA2I.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many sinkies are conditioned to wearing mask after 2+ years.

Basically places with a super high vax rate, usually most Asian countries and the libtard-run areas of USA and Canada.

This is not a uniquely Sinkie phenomenon.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to you. Hope you won't get severe covid in the future. I hear it's 10K a day in hospital (with respirator) out of pocket for the unvaxxed.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to you. Hope you won't get severe covid in the future. I hear it's 10K a day in hospital (with respirator) out of pocket for the unvaxxed.

I'll take my chances with COVID than the fatal vaccine anytime. Anyway, where did you get that 10K a day statistics from? Sinkieland hospitals have that many respirators to cater to that number?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll take my chances with COVID than the fatal vaccine anytime. Anyway, where did you get that 10K a day statistics from? Sinkieland hospitals have that many respirators to cater to that number?
Don't speak too soon. Covid is here to stay and could lead to other serious complications such as pneumonia for the unvaxxed. Could happen to you anywhere and good luck finding an insurance that will cover you as an unvaxxed by choice....

Fatal vaccine? Yeah right... keep listening and taking advice from the morons here. :biggrin:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-...s-of-dollars-a-wsj-analysis-finds-11633262403