• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most PRC Girls In S'pore Have MULTIPLE LOVERS.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a relationship with a PRC girl but must be with her 24 hours a day or else.

Many friends of mine "ta pau" PRC girls in S'pore exclusively only to find out, they have at least 2 or more other lovers. This happens almost 100%.

Prof suicide case's PRC girl is skinny. Known to have multiple lovers. Just go and ask the security guards working there. Even supposedy got affair with swim coach even.
:eek:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
girl: mommy, y is boy's genital different from mine? i wanna have 1 of those
mom: dont worry dear, when u come of age, your's will bring u plenty of those.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never understood why PRC girls are so trusted by our local men. If you want a stable and lasting relationship, you are better off avoiding 95% of Chinese women. They make good friends but poor lovers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never understood why PRC girls are so trusted by our local men. If you want a stable and lasting relationship, you are better off avoiding 95% of Chinese women. They make good friends but poor lovers.

If you take some time to understand sinkie behavior, then you will understood.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It really depends on what you are looking for, an inexperienced Spore virgin or more experienced PRC :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these sluts wear flower open crotch thongs with a monk that prays for no std infection when going raw.

thong-underwear-brief-flower-open-crotch-women-1-small.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you take some time to understand sinkie behavior, then you will understood.

CB kia tonychat,

fundamental english failed. 'will' is followed present tense. stupid like fuck. no wonder your psle english score is F :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of them are naive enough to believe PRC girls are good. Guess we are the only exceptions.

That professor study too much liao.

I think he is from the generation when Sinkieland is way back to the 50s - 70s when his parents think that by studying hard, you will have great future. THe chinkie cum sinkie mentality.

There are other areas of life that is important and need to be smart as well but they didn't or do not know the need to nurture them. DUring that time, basic needs is more important i guess.

Studying is fine but dun put all your hopes and everything in life by studying hard, thinking that you can happily ever after just by doing that. That thinking is very primitive and kampongly.

That prof's emotional intelligence isn't trained at all. He only spent his time studying and the only emotional intelligence he is attempting might by trying to figure out why he got an erection by looking at naked women's body. This kind of life is not balance and unhealthy, in the end he loses his life because of that.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

you think this way:eek: no wonder you dun bother to study at all and even failed your psle badly. that is why now you can only work as a pimp. :oIo:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
That professor study too much liao.

I think he is from the generation when Sinkieland is ways back at the 50s to 70s when his parents think that by studying hard, you will have great future. THe chinkie cum sinkie mentality.

There are other areas of life that is important and need to be smart as well but they didn't or do not know the need to nurture them. DUring that time, basic needs is more important i guess.

study is fine but dun put all your hope and everything thinking that by studying hard, you can settle it. That thinking is very primitive.

This sinkie mentality is still around till now. I have seen so many parents emphasize on kids being pressured to top the class or the school in studies. These kids are not taught how to deal with office politics, how to deal with the significant half and how to use resources to your advantage.

That is why when these scholars proceed further in life, they lose out as they are not streetsmart and end up as a worker who just takes orders instead of being a boss. They get a rude shock that they studied so hard and end up being a subordinate.

Studying till diploma or a basic degree (Bachelor) will suffice. No need for PHD or Masters.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally prefer japanese woman.:smile:
Japanese women make good wives, but still be careful. Hokkaido or Osaka girls should be safe, they are not so complex as the Tokyo girls. That said, not all Tokyo girls are materialistic and a significant number are actually good-wife material. You can ask drifter about that. :wink:

I will want to get a Japanese woman, hence I am learning Japanese now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sinkie mentality is still around till now. I have seen so many parents emphasize on kids being pressured to top the class or the school in studies. These kids are not taught how to deal with office politics, how to deal with the significant half and how to use resources to your advantage.

That is why when these scholars proceed further in life, they lose out as they are not streetsmart and end up as a worker who just takes orders instead of being a boss. They get a rude shock that they studied so hard and end up being a subordinate.

Studying till diploma or a basic degree (Bachelor) will suffice. No need for PHD or Masters.

IMO, studying till PHD is ok if he has the passion on the subject he is pursuing. However, i kind of suspect that he study hard based on unhealthy constant reminder by his insecure parents on studying hard till it becomes part of his mentality and thinking.

He is not in the environment to be nurtured as an independent thinker who makes decision based on the situation he observe. ( in this case, if he should study hard)

I just feel that such sinkie mentality is so dangerous that it can killed a person. He has not seen the world without sinkie behavior and mentality yet, what a waste.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, studying till PHD is ok if he has the passion on the subject he is pursuing. However, i kind of suspect that he study hard based on unhealthy constant reminder by his insecure parents on studying hard till it becomes part of his mentality and thinking.

He is not in the environment to be nurtured as an independent thinker who makes decision based on the situation he observe.

I just feel that such sinkie mentality is so dangerous that it can killed a person. He has not seen the world without sinkie behavior and mentality yet, what a waste.

I would not recommend PHD as a Singaporean male is already delayed two years by NS. So I will say a Bachelor degree is enough. When you start working, your qualifications no longer mean anything and only helps to increase your starting pay. Other than that, promotion is based on whether your boss likes you or not. I agree with your statement about his insecure parents pressuring him.

The education system, unfortunately, has taught people to take orders and not be independent. Add in two years of taking orders, you get a man who just only take orders and not conditioned for independence.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. The more you study, the more risk adverse you get.

Most WHITE COLLAR gangster chiefs in Singapore have only bachelors degrees. Only their 2nd tier have MBAs and PHds.

THE SCUMS always want Singaporeans to study more. WHY? Because the more you study, THE EASIER you are for THE SCUMS TO CONTROL AND FRIGHTEN YOU.

Easier for them to rule and "cho kar chew". DO NOT BELIEVE. Do some soul searching and ask yourself "if I am FRIGHTENED" to vote against them?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">