• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most of the early Chinese Americans immigrants came from six districts of Guangdong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
074DCE93-A126-41B7-9BA0-E33B4186225B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes sense indeed. No hokkien early immigrants so no BIG Chinese businessmen in America too. Same immigration pattern as Canada yields same results.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You which yellow turban province?
You coward criminal liar bully filthy malay dog evil bastard son of whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother should have swallowed.
You coward criminal liar bully filthy malay dog evil bastard son of whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes sense indeed. No hokkien early immigrants so no BIG Chinese businessmen in America too. Same immigration pattern as Canada yields same results.
Every fact corroborated indeed. Not like the evil filthy lies of me that are all from filthy sluts and sons of sluts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT post with my big face here proud malay thief Pui!
Another suay thing of being woman is useless filthy Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs think they steal your photos is called winning woh. I am beyond that stage. Post here proud thieves and slanderers sons of whores. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another suay thing of being woman is useless filthy Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs think they steal your photos is called winning woh. I am beyond that stage. Post here proud thieves and slanderers sons of whores. Pui!
Proud malay dog @Valium stealing slandering harassing woman is winning in life. What a pathetic m&d dog son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every fact corroborated indeed. Not like the evil filthy lies of me that are all from filthy sluts and sons of sluts.
Got hokkien got Cantonese in Philippine only hokkien end up big Chinese businessmen. America and Canada no hokkien no big Chinese businessmen. See @sweetiepie and my sinkie cantonese traitor bitch lazy filthy evil scheming stealing slandering harassing traits also can know why indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got hokkien got Cantonese in Philippine only hokkien end up big Chinese businessmen. America and Canada no hokkien no big Chinese businessmen. See @sweetiepie and my sinkie cantonese traitor bitch lazy filthy evil scheming stealing slandering harassing traits also can know why indeed.
And of course the proud Cantonese liar snake son of slut @rotiprata telling lies to smear me nonstop. This type of traitor dog trait how to make it to BIG boss? only can be walking dog sucking filthy Indian cock and bitch to harm me fellow chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan siao bing. Grab your CB