• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mosque Class For Children: Your Number One Goal In Life Is To Die As A Muslim And Go To Paradise

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/children-chicago-mosque-taught-number-one-goal-life-die-muslim-go-paradise

Colorado Imam Karim Abuzaid taught a children's class at Chicago's Darul Quran Mosque on June 30, 2024, in which he instilled into the children that their number one goal in life is to die as a Muslim and go to Paradise. He also instructed the boys in the class not to look at the girls while they were delivering their answers. Video of the class was streamed live on Karim Abuzaid's YouTube channel.
Karim Abuzaid: "What would be your number one goal in this life? What do you want to achieve out of this life?
[...]
"One goal – what do you want from this life? Okay, we said no collective answers, raise your hand and I'll pick you. I am going to pick the sisters sometimes, but I expect you not to look at the sisters, and if a sister speaks, you are not going to look at her, right? Because you are supposed to lower your gaze, right?
[...]
"What is your number one goal in this life?"
m11232a.PNG

Children: "To go to Paradise!"
m11232b.PNG

[...]
Abuzaid: "What does it take to get to Paradise? Here is the answer – to die as a..."
Children: "Muslim!"
Abuzaid: "...Muslim.
[...]
"Now, I am going to ask the question, and I want you to answer collectively. What does it take to get to Paradise?"
m11232c.PNG

Children: "To die as a Muslim."
m11232d.PNG

Abuzaid: "By Allah, Sheik Faysal, is that people who want to die as Muslims? Come on, say it like you mean it, man. I want to die as a Muslim, man."
Children: "To die as a Muslim!"
Abuzaid: "No, no, no, the second one, I want to die as a Muslim."
Children: "I want to die as a Muslim!"
m11232e.PNG

Abuzaid: "I want to die as a Muslim. I want to die as a Muslim. Why do I want to die as a Muslim? Why? Why? Why? Because I want to go to Paradise. I want to go there and live forever. I want to eat and drink without having to go to the bathroom."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got it all wrong. The number one goal is yo do good deeds, be fair, do not cheat, honesty, respect the elders...
Nothing in the ten commandments say anything about religion.