• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious More young sinkies having dementia.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5320.jpeg

Only the ones with better IQ will know the answer.

The more the mainstream wanted to shut people’s mouth. The more they should know what truth really is

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told cholestrol is vital to maintain brain function and reproductive system. But doctors have been discouraging it in our diet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told cholestrol is vital to maintain brain function and reproductive system. But doctors have been discouraging it in our diet.

Cholesterol also plays a part in producing Vitamin D during exposure to sunlight.

But of course, the usual suspects demonize cholesterol just as they have demonized sunlight.

Look at the low information parents putting suncreen on their brats when taking them out for a short morning walk in a park with plenty of shade. :rolleyes:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccine is bad thing to inject with but malls and restaurants are more important.
The actual main reason that majority sinkies had jabbed was to keep their job.

For malls and restoran yes but those tam chia ter nao group as a on the way pickup thing i.e Jab to keep the job so that they have money to go malls and restorans

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

For malls and restoran yes but those tam chia ter nao group as a on the way pickup thing i.e Jab to keep the job so that they have money to go malls and restorans
Moi is one of these folks who is jabbed to keep my work

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jobs are slavery to begin with. The government always tackled unemployment for a reason. It’s the majority who have not guts but to surrender their body to the cultists. Now these sheeple are facing their karma as a slave

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually is all dun jab no work and economy crashed. Pap will be begging u go back to work instead. Imagine mortgage nobody is paying. Whole economy collapsed.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaxtards want to save million dollars 99 years leasehold pigeon hole, so they sacrifice their body and thought it is a good choice