• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More than 40-min wait for bus! CCB...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>More than 40-min wait for bus
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WAS going to church for Good Friday service at 3pm. The church was a 20-minute bus ride away.
When I was about 150m from the bus stop, I saw bus service 14 whizz by. It was 2.17pm. I didn't expect to wait long for the next bus. At 3pm, I sent an SMS to Iris (Intelligent Route Information System).
I got a reply saying that the next bus was due to arrive in three minutes.
The bus arrived on time at 3.03pm, but it was unusually crowded because of the delay. I was late for the service by more than 25 minutes despite leaving home before 2.15pm. Waiting time: 40 minutes. Total waiting plus journey time: Slightly more than an hour. Is this an acceptable standard? Corry Sutandi

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't want to be late for church service or whatever appointment, don't be a cheapskate, take a cab or something!

Dumbass guy!

:oIo:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
got money to pay to the church no money to take cab...

how come the upstair guy never help her make the bus come faster? I thought they alway say a lot of miracle?

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahaha, i remember at one time i was talking abt High Petrol Cost (over $2 a litre) and someone was asking me to stop whining if I wanna own a car.

Now I realised that without a car is even worst...wahaha....waiting 40 mins...

either way, in singapore...u get screwed....with or without a car...

So funny..

:biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indon Peasant Sutandi is a fool. He should return to Indoland and let Prowodo send his goons to sodomise his arse.

Peasants ought to be grateful that the regime has created a world class transport cartel with transport fares unrelated to oil prices!

Peasant Sutandi ought to be ashamed with his stupid complaint.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe it is god way of telling him, he should not bother, he is not getting eternal life after death

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>More than 40-min wait for bus
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WAS going to church for Good Friday service at 3pm. The church was a 20-minute bus ride away.
When I was about 150m from the bus stop, I saw bus service 14 whizz by. It was 2.17pm. I didn't expect to wait long for the next bus. At 3pm, I sent an SMS to Iris (Intelligent Route Information System).
I got a reply saying that the next bus was due to arrive in three minutes.
The bus arrived on time at 3.03pm, but it was unusually crowded because of the delay. I was late for the service by more than 25 minutes despite leaving home before 2.15pm. Waiting time: 40 minutes. Total waiting plus journey time: Slightly more than an hour. Is this an acceptable standard? Corry Sutandi

That's the standard...just like getting "C"..the stall maybe clean..but the food centre is over ran with rats..and blame the patrons for being ungracious & unhygenic...the cause of the infestation of Rattus NEA & Rattus PAPpies!!!:mad:

It is Cory ( girl, right!), fault, for not waking up earlier to catch the bus..since the bus ride is 20 mins from Church, Cory..could have just walked...and Cory is discovering the Uniquely SINgapore experience..what you see, hear, feel, is not what you get!!

Our bus system is Penang Standard...lucky!..you get to Church on time! ( for the priest to give benidiction!)