• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat more sinkies coming to OZ

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my source told me that many young sinkies chose to stay on in OZ after studies, as a result, sinkie gahmet scared losing to OZ, thus they want these graduates back in their arms. fat hope!:oIo:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aust is in deep shit if more fuck up singkies come over...it will be worse as it will be the 70% and assholes like the TS...cant even put the whole article on the site just place links.. Attention seeking lazy asshole...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aust is in deep shit if more fuck up singkies come over...it will be worse as it will be the 70% and assholes like the TS...cant even put the whole article on the site just place links.. Attention seeking lazy asshole...

At least now you don't have to be a criminal now to enter Australia. like in the past :biggrin:
I think back then it was called Botany Bay.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
With aussie climate, nice and cool. Who wants to come back? If our climate is good, the ang mohs would have stayed on and not grant independence.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zzzzz instead of coming to this sinkie forum, why don't u find an aussie forum where you can become aussified. At this rate, u will come runnin back to this shit hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least now you don't have to be a criminal now to enter Australia. like in the past :biggrin:

Even just few years back I heard ex colleagues - who are immigrants or sinkies long term working in our Austrialia office - call the local angmoh descendants of criminals behind their back.

Some stories I heard about Aussie angmohs from these immigrants are they cut queue in petrol station, telco staff fixed appointment but never turned up, sold franchise to you then opened a new shop nearby selling similar thing, even angmoh pulled somebody ear in food court and run off. And from one manager working there the staff put their feet on the table in front of him, lol. No more such grievances from Aussie immigrants nowadays?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even just few years back I heard ex colleagues - who are immigrants or sinkies long term working in our Austrialia office - call the local angmoh descendants of criminals behind their back.

Some stories I heard about Aussie angmohs from these immigrants are they cut queue in petrol station, telco staff fixed appointment but never turned up, sold franchise to you then opened a new shop nearby selling similar thing, even angmoh pulled somebody ear in food court and run off. And from one manager working there the staff put their feet on the table in front of him, lol. No more such grievances from Aussie immigrants nowadays?

I've got relatives who are property owners in Aussie & got stories of bad tenants.
I've worked with Aussies in Spore & you really have to watch your back.

Although there are good Aussies there are a fair share of bad ones. I think the bad ones are those from England.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got relatives who are property owners in Aussie & got stories of bad tenants.
I've worked with Aussies in Spore & you really have to watch your back.

Although there are good Aussies there are a fair share of bad ones. I think the bad ones are those from England.

Yes I totally agree with your assessment about really have to watch your back. I also worked with Aussies in our Australia office and this is my finding too. These shameless people ownself submit payroll information late but turn around to accuse you for the delay . That's what they are. In Australia , they have bi-weekly pay so the processing time delay will affect much. And even one day delay theses people got the cheek to make big complaint to boss when they ownself delay the allowances details by one day.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the native aussies are very lazy, they tend to take drugs and snooze away their life, mostly troublemakers are in their teen or youth. the new immigrants are better in attitude, more appreciative of their new found country. the indians here here are very troublesome. the chinks here are as usual flaunting their wealth, just recently, a chink bought a new town house for 4+ million in a suburb near to schools, the property growth here is intact. this is what i discover so far.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It does not matter...terrorist and other crminals come in here easily becos of the dumb laws. Look at the Lindt cafe bomb case...let in an iranian criminal jus cos he claim political asylum. Talk about stupidity...n they want in more refugees....