• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More places for Ofart to play hide and seek?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this interesting project. Wonder what it is used for ?

For Old fart to escape ?

http://www.vcem-global.com/images/downloads/TuasUnderSeaCableTunnel-final-EN.pdf

i think the dobyghaut tunnel linking the istana has been compromised....

high speed boats from that port could reach the runway in pulau senang..in minutes?

what about the deep ammo shelters in Mandai?

damn so many hiding places, ofart is really paranoid!! LOL!

i think he enjoys hide and seek when he was young...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Do you know why I kept importing the PRCs into Singapore?

Cause I loved the China Mei Mei's as their pussies are young, fresh and juicy.

You dont see that I am so old, I still can fuck like an elephant.

But I am worried as even though my old maid is old, but her nose is as sharp as a dog. She can smell or sense something fishy when I am fucking my China Mei Mei's.

So in order to prevent her from spot checking me, or she sending her spies to spy on me, I decided to dug as many hideout places as much as possible. So that when I am fucking my PRC pussies, I am screw them in a peaceful state of mind without worrying she caught me red-handed.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!