• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More people wearing masks outdoor despite not compulsory. Why ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kiasi.

Tedros the Ethiopian doggie of WHO can declare Covid to be officially over and you will still see people wearing masks.

I feel sorry for the mask-wearing kids at the playgrounds and parks etc. They will grow up to become basket cases, hope they are not your children.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once it becomes a habit it is very hard to adjust. In the beginning a lot of resistance but it is a question of forcing a habit till they submit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go wif the flow.otherwise get angry stares.

Enjoy those angry stares, there won't be a chance in future when the vaxtards drop like flies. :cool:

Let's face it: most of the outdoor mask-wearers are fully vaxxed and boosted. They probably test themselves regularly too. They are too far gone mentally.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies cannot tahan peer pressure or just herd mentality ?
It has already become a law.
Even when my uncle work the graveyard shift building nobody security guard also give orlar to wear before entering the building.
My uncle has no choice but to abide the law unless he intend to settle it by violence becas arguing or talking is useless.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has already become a law.
Even when my uncle work the graveyard shift building nobody security guard also give orlar to wear before entering the building.
My uncle has no choice but to abide the law unless he intend to settle it by violence becas arguing or talking is useless.
This means that sinkies doesn't want to think where need to wear where need not to avoid being question hence is best to just wear it.