• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More FT will become Hooker in SG

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put up an ad for Customer Service Officer and about twenty filipinas FT turn up for the post before the office open its door. Many were retrenched or are here on social visit pass. Best of all, most are sexy good looking!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does a customer service officer do ? is there not a limit to how many can FT a employer take on as I think there is a ratio quota of a singaporean to a FT ??

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retrench.jpg

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does a customer service officer do ? is there not a limit to how many can FT a employer take on as I think there is a ratio quota of a singaporean to a FT ??

1 : 1 for service industries

25% for S pass ($1800 above..flipinas fall into this group)

EP pass no limit ($2500 above)

construction and Marine is much different. 1 local : 7 foregin (if i am not wrong cos i not in this industry)

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give priority to singaporeans if possible!

You can be rest assurred here, brother me will only take in locals. Since this year alone, i had rejected close to a thousand foreginer...

Wishing all the FT be blessed to be reunited with their family back home during this finiancial crisis.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be rest assurred here, brother me will only take in locals. Since this year alone, i had rejected close to a thousand foreginer...

WELL DONE Bro !! Kindly PM me your biz contact so I can channel some biz to your company :biggrin: ..... we support those who support the locals :biggrin: