• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More dirt thrown at MP Denise Phua

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - More dirt thrown at MP Denise Phua</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">limtuakang <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-17 9:11 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 12) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>9556.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>It was meant to send a strong message of deterrence to Singaporeans not to “mess around” with their PAP MPs, but it is turning out to be a protracted farce promising to dredge out more dirt to embarrass the PAP.
Unlike MP torcher Ong Kah Chua who was deemed “mentally unfit” to claim trial and was remanded indefinitely in the Institute of Mental Health at the minister’s pleasure, rag-and-bone man Ng Kim Ngweng who was charged with intimidating his PAP MP got the chance to tell his side of the story in court. (read ST report here)
And he did not minced his words as he recalled his tortuous encounter with his MP Denise Phua at the Meet-the-People session:
Read rest of article here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=6560
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - More dirt thrown at MP Denise Phua</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">limtuakang <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-17 9:11 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 12) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>9556.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>It was meant to send a strong message of deterrence to Singaporeans not to “mess around” with their PAP MPs, but it is turning out to be a protracted farce promising to dredge out more dirt to embarrass the PAP.
Unlike MP torcher Ong Kah Chua who was deemed “mentally unfit” to claim trial and was remanded indefinitely in the Institute of Mental Health at the minister’s pleasure, rag-and-bone man Ng Kim Ngweng who was charged with intimidating his PAP MP got the chance to tell his side of the story in court. (read ST report here)
And he did not minced his words as he recalled his tortuous encounter with his MP Denise Phua at the Meet-the-People session:
Read rest of article here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=6560
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I read one part from the chinese paper, " the police take me to IMH for 5 days, then they ask me to sign for paying fees at IMH....why must i pay? i was force to come here..."

looks like more votes will be gone from those poor and elderly.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ah Pui Phua is really what she is as claimed by her assailant, then I really pity the PAP for having these kind of quality MPs. One thing's for sure, I will encourage anyone to vote against her in the next GE. That's the least i can do for my part in bringing "balance" to this elite regime.