• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monotheistic Doctrine and Regime Politics

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics and a particular religion are similar. Analyse the similarities below. I had to be subtle lest some fanatics deride me as a demon out for mischief..... well didn't they label Siew as a closet bapok recently?

There is no gods other than _______________________
There are no other paramount leader in Peasantpore other than ___________

This is the My Son whom .................
This is my son, ______ whom is also the Leader of Peasantpore

Beware of the Devil, the tempter and enemy of _________
Beware of Opposition, the tempters and enemies of the ____________

The Meek shall inherit the _________________
The Indolent will help us retain the _______________

The have the Trinity, in Peasantpore, we have the Trinity too, Old Man, Young Son and Holy Goh, e ex-Regent.

Only In Peasantpore.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The regime living deity is still ruling peasantpore despite his age, the devils and demons are dissenters, the angels are the lackeys and minions who never fail to weep and sing praises of Old Autocrat!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are like North Korea except that we support and buy the toxic trash USA sells us and even support the phoney terrorist bullshit !