• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Modern Era Jiakliaobees - Annie Yi 吳靜怡 - Plastic Fantastic with Faggot Son

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Annie Yi addresses talks about son's gender expression​

• Annie Yi

Heidi Hsia
Mon, 12 December 2022 at 2:51 am·1-min read

In this article:

• Annie Yi

Annie Yi
    Taiwanese actress and singer

0441e7f4ed379ce21db478dcb52771c7

12 Dec – Annie Yi has recently made her first appearance since denying rumours of marital woe with husband Qin Hao at an event in Taiwan, where she addressed the said misunderstanding.
As reported on Tencent, the singer-actress, whose actor husband was photographed holding a woman's hand during a dinner party back in September, explained that she was not at all affected by it and trusts Qin very much.
"The woman is a friend of mine, and shaking hands is an etiquette between friends," she said.

As for the recent video on Douyin that she posted of her supposedly crying, Annie stated that she was just testing an effect that the app has.
"Qin is a Taurean who loves silently in his heart. For eight years, he tolerated me jumping up and down and doing whatever I like. He allows me to be myself and vice versa. We have a good tacit understanding," she said.
As for the rumours surrounding 20-year-old Harrison who is currently studying in the States, her son with ex-husband Harlem Yu, and his proclivity of dressing in drag, Annie said that both she and Harlem let Harrison do whatever he wants.
"Whatever he wants to do, I will accept and respect his choices," she added.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means nut thing lah. Jack Neo all so dress in drag in his comedian days, yet look at him so virile! :laugh:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these effeminate chinks cannot compete with nasty niggers, macho mestizos, moustached middle easterners in the future. sure kena whacked until cry mother cry father.

1670868733266.jpeg

1670868853229.jpeg

1670868987883.jpeg

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
"For eight years, he tolerated me jumping up and down and doing whatever I like.."
What kind of wife is this!?