• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobilisation liao

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today Sam coffee shop will be very quiet when all the guys here kena called up to serve the nation.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTrash: I'm also mobilizing my familee to wine and dine tonight! Take care! *hee*hee* :p

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor singaporean, I hope they don't get caught in the rain, it is still raining outside. If they fall sick on monday, their employers will not be very happy. Whereas FTs are enjoying their weekend fun today.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mobilisation? Si-mi lai eh? Can eat or not? :rolleyes:

Mobilisation means go social gathering and tok cock sing song. Sinkees always kpkb about army but everyone knows army in sinkapore is sibei switched off one, like going to holiday camp like that. In fact, all sinkees put on weight after reservist.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor singaporean, I hope they don't get caught in the rain, it is still raining outside. If they fall sick on monday, their employers will not be very happy. Whereas FTs are enjoying their weekend fun today.

haha, Monday is public holiday bcos sunday national day yay

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mobilisation means go social gathering and tok cock sing song. Sinkees always kpkb about army but everyone knows army in sinkapore is sibei switched off one, like going to holiday camp like that. In fact, all sinkees put on weight after reservist.
===========

only loser think this way. On my first first reservist I was on my HP taking orders worth one K of profits per call. That was my first and last reservist.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
===========

only loser think this way. On my first first reservist I was on my HP taking orders worth one K of profits per call. That was my first and last reservist.

OMG man! What kind of business do u do?!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro madmansg,
you are good.

indeed,it is also a great time,to catch-up with each other during mobilisation.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
===========

And till now you still hate NS and Reservist:confused:

terror03

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure did miss those gathering during the mobilisation & ICT.
Too bad I have done my part on as an NS Men. Finish my cycle 2 yrs ago.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eMart at Chevrons don't have No.4 in my size. They only have size 39 pants.

Die la, can report ICT in No.3?