• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee Is The Most Respected Politician In The World

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee, who transformed Singapore from a third world fishing village to a First World country, is widely acknowledged as the most revered and respected politician of the world. His views are highly soughted from world leaders like Obama, Brown, Merkel among others.

He has just received the prestigious Global Aviation Leadership Award to acknowleged his leadership role in transforming SIA from a very small backward company with no planes to the world leading Airline it is today.

MM Lee receives Global Aviation Leadership Award
By S Ramesh, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 08 June 2009 1849 hrs

KUALA LUMPUR: Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew on Monday spoke of ways for Singapore Airlines (SIA) to remain a premium airline in the world amidst the global competition.

Mr Lee was speaking at a dialogue with aviation leaders at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) conference in Kuala Lumpur where he was honoured with the Global Aviation Leadership Award.

IATA's Global Aviation Leadership Award was conceived in 2003 and Mr Lee is its third recipient.

The two other recipients of the award, in 2003 and 2005, were Dr Assad Kotaite, the president of ICAO Council, and the then Minister of Civil Aviation Administration of China, Mr Yang Yuanyuan.

The association said through Mr Lee's leadership and due to his strong belief in an open market and free competition, the aviation industry has two major achievements – SIA, which is one of the industry's strongest carriers, and Changi Airport, the most efficient airport in the world.

Mr Lee said the challenge is to stay ahead of the pack.

"Our advantage is, we have built up a culture which is Singaporean – punctual, diligent; always smiling on the ground and in the air, and we deliver good service with a modern fleet of aircraft.

"Our fleet's average age is five years and we keep turning them over, which is the only way we can stay a premium airline... Premium airlines are suffering not because the companies are poor, but they expect the downturn to linger on," he said.

Mr Lee also emphasised on the importance of decisions by companies to locate their businesses in a particular country.

He said: "Many companies are moving their regional headquarters to Singapore... what is the reason? Because of air travel, the Internet and the cellphone.

"You can control your operations in Asia from a city which is clean and safe, and you can drink from night to morn and the service will be there..."

Besides tapping the views of the minister mentor on the challenges facing the aviation industry, the captains of the industry also took the opportunity to get Mr Lee's views on several global issues - such as his impression of US President Barack Obama.

"He is a very capable man. I have no doubts. He has appointed some very strong people in almost every department," Mr Lee said.

Besides taking part in the IATA General Assembly, the minister mentor will also meet Malaysian politicians in Kuala Lumpur and in a few other states to update himself on the country's development plans.

- CNA/so

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is indeed a true fact that our Legend Lee Kuan Yew is one of the most respected politician in the world. 3 cheers for Legend Lee and our great PAP government. :smile:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes!! The fact that I am now retired at the age of 35 and living in a safe enviroment without experience any crime thruout my whole life ( I swear is true!), living in a sea view property and freedom to go any country I like..everything I enjoying I owe it to MM Lee

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes!! The fact that I am now retired at the age of 35 and living in a safe enviroment without experience any crime thruout my whole life ( I swear is true!), living in a sea view property and freedom to go any country I like..everything I enjoying I owe it to MM Lee

That is great news. Keep supporting the great PAP government and you will have a fruitful, fulfilling, successful and happy ending. :smile:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Fart will up the lorry soon within the next few years, best for him to die in 2011 during GE period, PAP will gather great number of sympathy votes if they play the sorry note in their campaign then...

With his impending demise, PAP may break apart with factions emerging from within...

We shall see then, good show ahead!

:biggrin:

Respect is earned, not given...

He have lost my respect thru Ho Jinx, his ass son being pushed to be PM, his numberous lousy policies, his traitorous background during WW2, and so on and so forth...

3 Bows for the Dying Old Fart!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee is a Japanese traitor who swore his loyalty to the Japanese Emperor during those WWII years.

Our brave resistance fighters went underground and fight a brave but losing battles against the Japanese. Lee chose the best option at that time ( he wrote that in his book ) as a translator via informer via traitor.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Fart will up the lorry soon within the next few years, best for him to die in 2011 during GE period, PAP will gather great number of sympathy votes if they play the sorry note in their campaign then...

With his impending demise, PAP may break apart with factions emerging from within...

We shall see then, good show ahead!

:biggrin:

Respect is earned, not given...

He have lost my respect thru Ho Jinx, his ass son being pushed to be PM, his numberous lousy policies, his traitorous background during WW2, and so on and so forth...

3 Bows for the Dying Old Fart!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Well the great PAP government do not need any sympathy votes. It is visibly clear fact that mass majority of the people supported and love them.

Legend Lee Kuan Yew cannot satisfied everyone's wishes needs and I don't think anyone can. But most importantly, he can satisfy the mass majority of the people and has earned the mass majority respect and their trust. It is a undenied fact that he has brought Singapore to its independence and its success together with a team of great PAP members and all the hardworking people. 3 cheers for the great Legend Lee Kuan Yew and PAP government. :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah? I made $$$ from stock market too but not through STI so i don't owe it to PAPee or old fart. Semi retired about 2 months ago, juz waiting to f88k off from this shit hole. Win $$$ best is diam diam... cuz u can win fast u also can lose your pants fast if u are cheong ka :eek:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dd19fp.jpg

"Knn... PAPee IB really brainless, thickskin and bay hiau paiseh.."