• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miu Yap, 28, is an Avid Brisk Walker

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miu Yap, 28
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT19A.jpg

Programme Executive Officer

Height:1.62m
Weight: 49kg
Exercise regimen: I am an avid brisk walker and walk home from work, which takes about 30 minutes, three times a week. I rarely take the lift to my ninth-floor home, climbing the stairs instead. On weekends, I go for yoga classes and play badminton with friends.
Diet: I have home-cooked meals whenever possible because they are healthier. My mum ensures there is less salt and oil. I have three regular meals a day, starting with a hearty breakfast to give me energy. When I have lunch at work, vegetables are a must-have. High-fibre fruits like oranges and grapefruits are also a high priority.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you see makapa?

did you not see changi airport and elephant leg?

Miu Yap, 28
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT19A.jpg

Programme Executive Officer

Height:1.62m
Weight: 49kg
Exercise regimen: I am an avid brisk walker and walk home from work, which takes about 30 minutes, three times a week. I rarely take the lift to my ninth-floor home, climbing the stairs instead. On weekends, I go for yoga classes and play badminton with friends.
Diet: I have home-cooked meals whenever possible because they are healthier. My mum ensures there is less salt and oil. I have three regular meals a day, starting with a hearty breakfast to give me energy. When I have lunch at work, vegetables are a must-have. High-fibre fruits like oranges and grapefruits are also a high priority.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]