• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mitsubishi forms alliance with Honda and Nissan

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mitsubishi Motors to join Honda-Nissan alliance, Nikkei reports​

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Automobiles/Mitsubishi-Motors-to-join-Honda-Nissan-alliance

TOKYO : Japan's Mitsubishi Motors is set to join an alliance between Honda Motor and Nissan Motor, creating an auto group with combined sales of more than 8 million vehicles, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday.

Honda and Nissan are the second and third largest automakers in Japan, respectively, with global sales of 4.1 million and 3.44 million units in the fiscal year ending March 2024. When Mitsubishi Motors' 810,000 units are added, the group will have sales of 8.35 million vehicles.

Toyota, the largest automaker, has been making alliances in Japan. It has formed a tie-up with Daihatsu, Suzuki, Subaru, Mazda and Hino Motors, bringing the five automakers' combined sales volume to 16 million units.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Nissan and Mitsubishi in an alliance with Renault? N if Honda starts using European parts n quality...I will just buy Toyota

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Nissan and Mitsubishi in an alliance with Renault? N if Honda starts using European parts n quality...I will just buy Toyota
Renault saved Nissan by pumping money into it for controlling interest.
With this alliance, renault will be a minority.
If renault joins in, then this will be a huge entity.
Nissan and Mitsubishi already collapse. So Honda comes in to save them in nissan's case, the second time, by creating a mega car company.
Nissan executives are very elitist. Not sure about Mitsubishi and honda. Not sure how they can blend in together. By right nissan and Mitsubishi executives should resign and make wat for Honda people to come in. That will destroy Mitsubishi heritage especially in evo rally cars. Nissan on the other hand does not really have any heritage except in nissan leaf, first fully electric car. But they did not follow up nor bothered to upgrade it till Today.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toyota is alliance with Daiatsu and Subaru?
Daihatsu is actually owned by Toyota and Subaru will be using Toyota hybrid tech in its cars... Subaru current hybrid is crap as it chews more fuel than its non hybrid. Toyota also in alliance with Mazda....guess maybe all the nip auto companies will become one... just like in kimchee land...Hyundai and Kia basically same company....Sam car model different name...like Hyundai Tucson and Kia Sportage...but don't quote me

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renault saved Nissan by pumping money into it for controlling interest.
With this alliance, renault will be a minority.
If renault joins in, then this will be a huge entity.
Nissan and Mitsubishi already collapse. So Honda comes in to save them in nissan's case, the second time, by creating a mega car company.
Nissan executives are very elitist. Not sure about Mitsubishi and honda. Not sure how they can blend in together. By right nissan and Mitsubishi executives should resign and make wat for Honda people to come in. That will destroy Mitsubishi heritage especially in evo rally cars. Nissan on the other hand does not really have any heritage except in nissan leaf, first fully electric car. But they did not follow up nor bothered to upgrade it till Today.
But now... Nissan and Honda are crap... Nissan with its partner ship with Renault is making crap cars...who the shits drives frog cars anyway? Ok I will only drive frog cars in frog land...because of the tech support ...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Renault acquired part of Nissan, Nissan's quality and durability have been going down the drain with no recourse. The French aren't good at making cars. The Hydropneumatic suspensions used in those early Citroens are very problematic and a waste of time.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Renault acquired part of Nissan, Nissan's quality and durability have been going down the drain with no recourse. The French aren't good at making cars. The Hydropneumatic suspensions used in those early Citroens are very problematic and a waste of time.
Those " Active suspensions" Are now widely used on German cars and volvos.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But now... Nissan and Honda are crap... Nissan with its partner ship with Renault is making crap cars...who the shits drives frog cars anyway? Ok I will only drive frog cars in frog land...because of the tech support ...
They need to merge as sales in China and South East Asia collapsed due to China car onslaught. It's a defensive maneuver.
I heard Honda closed one assembly factory in Thailand as EV's from China are sold tariffs free making them affordable. And BYD building a assembly plant there. Maybe more China brands coming.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
They need to merge as sales in China and South East Asia collapsed due to China car onslaught. It's a defensive maneuver.
I heard Honda closed one assembly factory in Thailand as EV's from China are sold tariffs free making them affordable. And BYD building a assembly plant there. Maybe more China brands coming.
Chinese EVs are eventually going to dominate the world. It's a make or break situation. And going by their crazily competitive pricings and offerings, those existing Western, Japanese and Kimchi car makers had better to wake up fast.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's common knowledge that the chicons will only want to buy their own products and sell their products overseas....they will not buy foreign products...so investment in chicons land is just temporary and a sugar hit....in chicons land..if one buys an EV there are heaps of perks and there are penalties in buying ICE vehicles..and in chicons land
..the foreigners are the only ones selling ICE...so investing in chicons land is a joke

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's common knowledge that the chicons will only want to buy their own products and sell their products overseas....they will not buy foreign products...so investment in chicons land is just temporary and a sugar hit....in chicons land..if one buys an EV there are heaps of perks and there are penalties in buying ICE vehicles..and in chicons land
..the foreigners are the only ones selling ICE...so investing in chicons land is a joke
Not so true. EV currently Make up only 30% of total China car sales. Hence sales of other brands affected.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese EVs are eventually going to dominate the world. It's a make or break situation. And going by their crazily competitive pricings and offerings, those existing Western, Japanese and Kimchi car makers had better to wake up fast.
The issues with EVs is that it's not there yet in terms of long term use and resale and repairs etc...and lithium is just an interim till better and safer batte
Not so true. EV currently Make up only 30% of total China car sales. Hence sales of other brands affected.

These sales will continue to grow as heaps of incentives to buy EVs n disincentives to buy ICE...n since chicons are the numbers 1Ev producers...the chicons benefits the most..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dream car of Ah Bengs...

Next Nissan GT-R will be a real 'Godzilla' – report
Next Nissan GT-R will be a real ‘Godzilla’ – report
7 images
The next-generation Nissan GT-R is set to include the same ingredients which gave it the nickname 'Godzilla', according to a senior executive from the car maker.

Vice President of European Design, Matthew Weaver, told UK magazine Top Gear the next GT-R would be a familiar continuation of one of Nissan's most iconic sports car models.

"I think in the case of some iconic products – such as the GT-R – you’ve got to pull familiar details through," Mr Weaver told Top Gear in an interview.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dream car of Ah Bengs...

Next Nissan GT-R will be a real 'Godzilla' – report
Next Nissan GT-R will be a real ‘Godzilla’ – report
7 images
The next-generation Nissan GT-R is set to include the same ingredients which gave it the nickname 'Godzilla', according to a senior executive from the car maker.

Vice President of European Design, Matthew Weaver, told UK magazine Top Gear the next GT-R would be a familiar continuation of one of Nissan's most iconic sports car models.

"I think in the case of some iconic products – such as the GT-R – you’ve got to pull familiar details through," Mr Weaver told Top Gear in an interview.
Give me free also won’t drive
GTR hot very bad image here and around the region. Not sure about Angmo countries though

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issues with EVs is that it's not there yet in terms of long term use and resale and repairs etc...and lithium is just an interim till better and safer batte

These sales will continue to grow as heaps of incentives to buy EVs n disincentives to buy ICE...n since chicons are the numbers 1Ev producers...the chicons benefits the most..
I predict boldly china EVs will collapse in not too distant future. The look attractive but I’m not biting.