• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Taiwan pulled from stage and photographed crying during Pageantry Contest in MALAYSIA as China don’t want her on stage

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how the FUCKING BASTARD TIONGS bully on the International Stage. They always claimed that they don't interfere with another nation's internal affairs, SO, FUCK TO ALL THESE BASTARDS AND MAY EACH AND EVERY TIONG DIES AND ROTS IN HELL.

FUCKING BASTARD CHAO CHEE BYE TIONGS, EVEN SMALL EVENTS LIKE THIS THEY ALSO CANNOT TOLERATE. NO WONDER THEY WILL GET HATED AND FUCKED EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

Anyway, Malaysian Chinese are well known to be very Pro-CCP. They will regret one day. I surely hope that their Bumiputera government will pawn them kao kao as they very well deserve such treatments for being a traitor to their own country of origin.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you even know a bit of history you will find that chinese are good at bullying their own people but got easily conquered by smaller nations/countries like Xiongnus, Khitans, Jurchens, Mongols, Manchus, Japanese ect2.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how the FUCKING BASTARD TIONGS bully on the International Stage. They always claimed that they don't interfere with another nation's internal affairs, SO, FUCK TO ALL THESE BASTARDS AND MAY EACH AND EVERY TIONG DIES AND ROTS IN HELL.

FUCKING BASTARD CHAO CHEE BYE TIONGS, EVEN SMALL EVENTS LIKE THIS THEY ALSO CANNOT TOLERATE. NO WONDER THEY WILL GET HATED AND FUCKED EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

Anyway, Malaysian Chinese are well known to be very Pro-CCP. They will regret one day. I surely hope that their Bumiputera government will pawn them kao kao as they very well deserve such treatments for being a traitor to their own country of origin.
Silly man u OK with miss hougang aljunied competing in pay gent? Nonsense lah. :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly man u OK with miss hougang aljunied competing in pay gent? Nonsense lah. :rolleyes:
Hey pussy, don't meddle with men's affairs. I know you don't have balls but you do have clitoris don't you? I can offer to finger you to make you cum, song song to Jurong.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey pussy, don't meddle with men's affairs. I know you don't have balls but you do have clitoris don't you? I can offer to finger you to make you cum, song song to Jurong.
I say OUT. Out u go if u insist on competing as miss hougang aljunied. Any simpleton can under stand y cunt u? :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say OUT. Out u go if u insist on competing as miss hougang aljunied. Any simpleton can under stand y cunt u? :cool:
How to compete for Miss Hougang Aljunied when I have 2 dingalings between my 2 thighs? Are you out of your mind? I'm not a trans. How, can I finger you? Guarantee you'll be begging for more within 3 minutes because I always have that magic touch. For appetizer, I'll start by painting your 2 nipples to get them rock hard and wet below and then followed by the main course thereafter. If not, you'll get your money back.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The muud bumi government has been pawning the non-muuds and the non-moslem bumi since 1965. Your wish has already been granted for the past 50 years or so.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muud bumi government has been pawning the non-muuds and the non-moslem bumi since 1965. Your wish has already been granted for the past 50 years or so.
Not really. I still think they are already very tolerant to the Chinese race in Malaysia. They allowed Chinese schools, newspapers, TV programs. Compare to the Suharto's era, when everything Chinese was banned in Indonesia, I still think that the Malaysian Chinese should be grateful to their government. Also, don't forget that they (their Chinese community) had also earned a lot because as admitted, the early Bumis were lazy and only know how to collect money, but left all the management and corruptions to the Chinese.