• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister's wife will also behave this way in public

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=277457&start=0

<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>Penguin_Arab_888

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 am Post subject: Minister's wife will also behave this way in public</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>On the way walking to watch a movie at Shaw Balestier.
was taking the escalator and looking around while on its way up...Saw one man in forties, one teenager, one old lady in 70s and one lady in 40s..
Looked at the man like very familiar and instantly i recognised him...a prominent MP. They chose this ulu cinema to watch movie..Followed them up and the MP left the buying tickets job to the wife...I was queuing behind the wife for the tickets...Overheard she asking why the ticket today so expensive $9.50 any discount for tickets if use NETS. The cashier said NO. She commented Why Cathay got discount when using NETS! I am thinking WTH, this is SHAW!!! and $9.50 on Friday after 5pm very expensive meh? Husband earning so much per month what is all this cheapskate stuffs....
Conclusion: Damm Stingy and Calculative then can be RICH!!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=center width=150 align=left>Back to top</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=bottom width="100%" noWrap><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=18 height=18><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center noWrap> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!-- if ( navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf('mozilla') != -1 && navigator.userAgent.indexOf('5.') == -1 && navigator.userAgent.indexOf('6.') == -1 ) document.write(' '); else document.write('</td><td> </td><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">

'); //--></SCRIPT> </TD><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=277457&start=0

<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>Penguin_Arab_888

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 am Post subject: Minister's wife will also behave this way in public</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>On the way walking to watch a movie at Shaw Balestier.
was taking the escalator and looking around while on its way up...Saw one man in forties, one teenager, one old lady in 70s and one lady in 40s..
Looked at the man like very familiar and instantly i recognised him...a prominent MP. They chose this ulu cinema to watch movie..Followed them up and the MP left the buying tickets job to the wife...I was queuing behind the wife for the tickets...Overheard she asking why the ticket today so expensive $9.50 any discount for tickets if use NETS. The cashier said NO. She commented Why Cathay got discount when using NETS! I am thinking WTH, this is SHAW!!! and $9.50 on Friday after 5pm very expensive meh? Husband earning so much per month what is all this cheapskate stuffs....
Conclusion: Damm Stingy and Calculative then can be RICH!!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=center width=150 align=left>Back to top</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=bottom width="100%" noWrap><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=18 height=18><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center noWrap> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!-- if ( navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf('mozilla') != -1 && navigator.userAgent.indexOf('5.') == -1 && navigator.userAgent.indexOf('6.') == -1 ) document.write(' '); else document.write('</td><td> </td><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">

'); //--></SCRIPT> </TD><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There is no mention of any names here and so, there is a good chance of recognising the wrong person.

This is what I called a very good example of misinformation.