• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mini-skirts for football

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>March 1, 2009
sunday people
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Mini-skirts for football
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
minisoccerskirt.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->How do you make women's football more attractive? Simple. Make the players wear tighter shorts.

That was once the idea of Sepp Blatter. But, while the Fifa president's comments caused an uproar in 2003, he may be interested to see what the world's best players will be wearing in the new Women's Professional Soccer League in the United States.
The shorts may not be the skin-tight volleyball style that Blatter enjoys, but the Puma kit arguably goes one better by incorporating an optional 'wrap' (a mini-skirt, above).
It was appropriately unveiled last Wednesday just off Fashion Avenue in New York, though most of the 14 players acting as models chose plain old shorts instead.
United States goalkeeper Hope Solo, for one, will not be in a hurry to wear the 'wrap' in matches. She said: 'I'm not sure what the skirt will look like when I go for a dive, so I'm not sure it's goalkeeper friendly."

OO5O.jpg

I want! *hee*hee*