• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Million dollar MPs crack under Tekan

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Million dollar MP always tekan people but recent event show they cry and breakdown and cannot take tekan, from Wee Siew Kim, Lee Bee Wah, Teo Ho Pin, the Ahmad guy and the list goes on. Weak MPs and even worse CEOs.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Million dollar MP always tekan people but recent event show they cry and breakdown and cannot take tekan, from Wee Siew Kim, Lee Bee Wah, Teo Ho Pin, the Ahmad guy and the list goes on. Weak MPs and even worse CEOs.

Agree. However, our opposition (or alternative <-----oxymoron word) parties did not fare any better.

What is strange is the deafening silence from the oppostion parties on all the issues.

They do not seem to have made any progress to win the hearts of the people, even in this economic downturn.

The only recognisable "tekan" happened to come from an unexpected person called Tan Kin Lian.

Tell me if there are other "tekans" that come from opposition parties?

The coffee-shop uncles have done a better job in "tekaning".

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. However, our opposition (or alternative <-----oxymoron word) parties did not fare any better.

What is strange is the deafening silence from the oppostion parties on all the issues.

They do not seem to have made any progress to win the hearts of the people, even in this economic downturn.

The only recognisable "tekan" happened to come from an unexpected person called Tan Kin Lian.

Tell me if there are other "tekans" that come from opposition parties?

The coffee-shop uncles have done a better job in "tekaning".

Cos the opposition members are also counting their own losses? How to get involve in politics when your own business is in the dumps man. Let's leave the oppositioning to the man in the streets as the oppostion parties are particularly useless in Singapore.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wee Siew Kim is another clueless fat cat with a spoilt brat daughter.

Lee Bee Wah is a loud (foul) mouth jia leow bee lackey whose brash talk equals her unrivalled loyality to the regime.

Teo Ho Pin, a smiling baboon whose hot air is enough to inflate ten billion ballons.

Ahmad guy thinks peasants are homeless by choice.

And you forgot one, heartless Viv who wants to starve old peasants claiming 'healthy tensions' .

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wee Siew Kim is another clueless fat cat with a spoilt brat daughter.

Lee Bee Wah is a loud (foul) mouth jia leow bee lackey whose brash talk equals her unrivalled loyality to the regime.

Teo Ho Pin, a smiling baboon whose hot air is enough to inflate ten billion ballons.

Ahmad guy thinks peasants are homeless by choice.

And you forgot one, heartless Viv who wants to starve old peasants claiming 'healthy tensions' .

I didn't know who this Teo Ho Pin is, so I went to find his photo.

Prof-TeoHoPin.gif

So, this is who the guy is. I seen him a few times on TV and shoke hands with him during a convocation. Didn't know who he is. Quite a tall chap. He seemed clueless to me. Besides being an MP, what is his appointment?